Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem Playing Wma

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shrimp

shrimp

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:21 AM

hey.
new to this so apologies in advance if not enough details. recently i have tried to play wma files but every time i do, the program i use experiences "a fatal error and needs to shut down". i have had the same problem using windows media player, media monkey, classic media player and winamp. I tried to get round this by using iTunes to convert all my wmas to aac, however iTunes refuses to recognise that media player is installed. also tryed using power mp3 converter and others from xilisoft, but get the same program shutdown when opening the files. i don't believe its a problem with digital rights management as i have that turned off and did do when they were ripped. i have recently acquired and disposed of spy sheriff. bit stuck, help would be great!!
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shrimp

shrimp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 18 November 2005 - 10:10 AM

been tied up with virus's and that, but rolled back to 9 series today and everything works now. cheers for the help.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users