Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 gone crazy.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Holly-May

Holly-May

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

The other day I ran my weekly Malwarebytes scan and it came up with 10 adware infections, so I removed them and next thing I know my computer is going crazy. I ran my avast and it picked up a Javascript Trojan, it said that the infection was high. So I removed it and since then my laptop has just gone downhill, since having removed that trojan my computer has shutdown 10 times due to critical error's and when I run a scan on avast at the same point everytime without fail, my laptop gives me a mini Blue screen of death. When I say mini I mean the blue screen is only in the middle and is tiny, instead of taking up the full screen.
My laptop has also adopted the facebook chat pop up sound and then tends to play when I am starting my computer up.

My laptop is a Acer 5542 with Windows seven home premium 64 bit.

Any one have any idea as to what to do?

Thank you

Holly-May :thumbsup:

P.S Will upload screen shot's at later.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Holly-May

Holly-May
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8006276600
BCP3: FFFFFA80062768E0
BCP4: FFFFF80002FC55D0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100310-35053-01.dmp
C:\Users\Holly\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-521979-0.sysdata.xml

My Laptop won't allow me to upload but those are the details up there from my last blue screen just a few minutes ago.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

Can you run the DDS app in the following link. Then tranfer it to a Flash drive or CD and upload from another PC?

Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
Skip Gmer for now.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Holly-May

Holly-May
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

My computer keeps shutting down whenever I run these programs :/

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

Can you run BlueScreenView ??

Then post that info in a new topic in the win7 forum so they can decifer it.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users