Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HijackThis log. What to remove?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nisarg Shah

Nisarg Shah

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Hi, I scanned my computer's registry using HijackThis and attached the log file with this post. What do I do now?

Thanks in advance,
Nisarg Shah

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:50 AM

Start HERE:Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Read Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

Follow the directions. Post requested logs in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Removal Logs.

Please be patient while you wait for someone to assist you. The malware removal team is busy and it may take a few days for someone to get to your logs.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 03 October 2010 - 08:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users