Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with Gmer Scan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 SunknTresr

SunknTresr

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

I followed all of the instructions for the Prep Guide & when I run the Gmer program I immediately get an error message that says "c:\windows\system32\config\system: the system cannot find the file specified." And all of the options arent available to scan. In fact, the only options checked are "Services, Registry, Files C:, and ADS". Where do I go from here in order to get the program to scan the area's needed to get a complete scan log?
Get the facts first, then distort them as you please. ~Mark Twain

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

Are you running Windows 7?

Gmer won't run on this format, at the moment rootkits are not making inroads into this operating system. Instead run the follwoing programs

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
And

Please download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
Note: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.

Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.
  • Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.
  • Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.
  • A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".
  • Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.
  • If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:
    • Running processes
    • Windows Registry
    • Local Hard Drives
  • Click Start scan.
  • Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.
  • When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.
  • Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
    • Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.
  • Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.
  • A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.
  • After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.
  • Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.
  • When done, go to Start > Run and type or copy/paste: %temp%\sarscan.log
  • This should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp\.
Before performing an ARK scan it is recommended to do the following to ensure more accurate results and avoid common issues that may cause false detections.
  • Disconnect from the Internet or physically unplug you Internet cable connection.
  • Clean out your temporary files.
  • Close all open programs, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
  • After starting the scan, do not use the computer until the scan has completed.
  • When finished, re-enable your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect to the Internet.

Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 SunknTresr

SunknTresr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:26 AM

Unfortunately whatever virus my laptop had it managed to crash the entire computer before I was able to fix it. When I tried to boot it I was told there was no OS. I tried F8 recovery option & was told there was no previous image found to recover from. So I tried reinstalling Windows 7, and when it asked me to chose which partition to install the OS I see that there is an OEM Partition. I opted to install in the only other partition which said it was unallocated. I then tried to format that partition but 1/2 way thru it hangs. I waited 2 hours & it never progressed past that point. I cancelled the formatting & went ahead & installed Windows 7 without formatting. Problem now is that all the infected files from the last install were just reinstalled. I've tried using KillDisk & the Ultimate Boot Disk to format that partition so that I can get a clean install but both instances gave me error exception codes when trying to boot to them.

Can you tell me how to access that OEM Partition so that I can try to recover my laptop from there? Or do you have other recovery suggestions? My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1750 that came with Windows 7 x64 on it. Dell sent me a Windows CD with my laptop but not a Recovery CD to recover it back to factory settings.

#4 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:33 AM

Let's try a recovery program and see if we can dig around in the system

Try this please. You will need a USB drive.
  • Download UNetbootin to the desktop of your working computer.
  • Download xpud-0.9.2.iso from noahdfear.net and save it to the desktop as well.
  • Once the download(s) have completed, double click the unetbootin-xpud-windows-387.exe file to run the installer.
  • Select the DiskImage option then click the browse button located on the right side of the textbox field.
  • Browse to and select the xpud-0.9.2.iso file
  • Verify the correct drive letter is selected for your usb device then click OK
  • Once the files have been written to the device you will be prompted to reboot ~ do not reboot and instead just Exit the UNetbootin interface.
  • Next download http://noahdfear.net/downloads/driver.sh to your USB
  • Remove the USB and insert it in the sick computer
  • Boot the Sick computer
  • Press F12 and choose to boot from the USB
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Press File
  • Expand mnt
  • sda1,2...usually corresponds to your HDD
  • sdb1 is likely your USB
  • Click on the folder that represents your USB drive (sdb1 ?)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh that you downloaded there
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh
  • Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located on your USB drive named report.txt
  • Remove the USB drive and insert back in your working computer and navigate to report.txt

Please note - all text entries are case sensitive
Copy and paste the report.txt for my review
Posted Image

#5 SunknTresr

SunknTresr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

I followed your instructions but I couldn't get my laptop to boot from the USB even after changing the settings in F2 to have the USB boot first. I gave up & decided to try & use the Recovery option & restore it back to factory settings. I tried that but there was no Recovery Image to restore it to so apparently my Recovery Drive was wiped out too. I decided to go ahead & reinstall Win7. I was able to see during the install that there showed 3 partitions. 1. Was labeled OEM Reserved 2. Was labeled Recovery 3. was labeled Primary. I deleted 2 & 3 then tried to format them to ensure a clean install but for whatever reason it wouldn't allow me to format! I cancelled out of the install & rebooted from the Win7 disk & went back into recovery options & formatted both drives from the command prompt. Now Windows has been completely removed from my laptop. Or should be, right? While I'm in the recovery option I plugged in my external drive to locate my very first system backup file to try & recover the original settings. I went to My Computer & I see that there are 4 drives. C, D, E & Boot (X) Drive. C & D were empty, obviously the 2 I formatted earlier, E is the CD drive. In the Boot (X) Drive is all the windows folders & files that were on my last install. What is this drive?? It doesn't show during the installation process. Is it possible that the virus/hacker/infection (whatever it was) created this drive to boot from in order to continue reloading it's poison from it?

I've halted reinstalling the OS at this time until I know what that hidden drive is. I want to be sure that when I install Win7 that it's installing the files from the Win7 CD & not installing them from another corrupt drive.

Thanks for all help & info.

#6 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

This has not been created by the malware. It sounds like it's the OEM's preinstalled environment but this is not my area.

Let me check with a colleague.
Posted Image

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

Every laptop is...by definition, an OEM system.

That means that the boot files are probably going to nonstandard...there may be hidden partitions for either boot or/and recovery purposes.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world...but I would understand that before trying to apply any changes to the boot files or delete any partitions. The manual for that particular system...is worth reading, before users do something involving boot/system/restore/recovery files...that they may regret later.

As for using Recovery/Restore disks to do a clean install...IMO, it's not likely that such will work...when either the files or the partition which the OEM designed for such...has been damaged or deleted.

There is no standard manner in which any of these OEM repair mechanisms work, which is why users need to read their manuals and/or visit the website of the OEM system manufacturer.

If the user does not have a Genuine MS install CD to use, he/she has limited their chances of a successful clean install, IMO.

Louis

#8 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

Has that explained it for you, SunknTresr?
Posted Image

#9 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

This topic has been closed.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact me via pm with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image

#10 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

Reopened at user's request

-----------------------------------------

Please go ahead with your questions, Lisa. :)
Posted Image

#11 SunknTresr

SunknTresr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

I checked with Dell & they stated that there should be a small partition that they have designated as OEM & it can't be deleted, overwritten, or edited. It supposedly holds driver info & such for the systems hardware, but doesn't hold system software info. I can request system recovery disks from Dell for the added Software. (Which I did). They did include the Win7 install disk with my laptop tho, so I do have that. I went back & looked & in fact that partition is there. Because I was having no way to access the Internet to even follow this thread I went ahead & reinstalled Win7 but even after deleting & formatting both the partition labeled Recovery & the partition labeled Primary, I can tell it was NOT a clean install. Firstly, when I ran my computer "for the first time" it didn't ask me to validate my copy of Windows. I would think if it's a new install of Win7 then they would want me to register it. Secondly, I installed NOTHING but the Win7 OS from the original Win7 CD, yet in my Windows folders are system settings for McAfee (which I hadnt even reinstalled yet!) as well as all my past Windows Updates (that again, I haven't even reinstalled yet!). So I know that this hacker/virus is just reinstalling it's cancer onto my laptop. Not to mention it's only been a short time now & already my email is automatically sending Trojan links to all my contacts. (I DONT EVEN HAVE MY EMAIL SETUP ON THIS NEW INSTALL YET!)

I went ahead & reinstalled McAfee before I got online to access this thread, and already within a matter of an hour it's settings are automatically reset. The only other thing I installed is Malwarebytes & it's already detected the same 2 items that it kept detecting on the last install (broken commands?).

What shall I do now? Thx for your patience with me. =)

#12 SunknTresr

SunknTresr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Today my McAfee was remotely disabled. This hacker/virus is already causing havoc.

Just to keep myself busy while waiting for a response I figured since I'm supposedly starting over with my OS that I'd go back & start over from this thread too. I began with the original instructions & downloaded the OTL & Sophos Anti-Root Kit to my desktop. I have those reports if it'll help then I can post them. Otherwise I can wait for any other instructions/suggestions you may have.

#13 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

I have contacted Hamluis again but please post the OTL and Sophos reports.
Posted Image

#14 SunknTresr

SunknTresr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

HERE IS THE OTL LOG:

OTL logfile created on: 10/19/2010 4:14:33 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.15.2 Folder = C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 80.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 7.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 465.62 Gb Total Space | 451.28 Gb Free Space | 96.92% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 5.75 Gb Total Space | 0.00 Gb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: UDF

Computer Name: Laptop | User Name: Telisa | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 14:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: ForceActiveDesktopOn = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O29:64bit: - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysNative\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysNative\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysNative\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysNative\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/07/14 02:29:38 | 000,000,122 | R--- | M] () - D:\autorun.inf -- [ UDF ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/10/19 05:03:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Panther
[2010/10/19 05:03:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oem
[2010/10/19 04:13:40 | 000,574,464 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/10/19 04:13:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
[2010/10/19 04:12:08 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Searches
[2010/10/19 04:12:08 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned
[2010/10/19 04:11:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Roaming\Identities
[2010/10/19 04:11:51 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Contacts
[2010/10/19 04:11:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Templates
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Start Menu
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\SendTo
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Recent
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\PrintHood
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\NetHood
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Documents\My Videos
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Documents\My Pictures
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Documents\My Music
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\My Documents
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Local Settings
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\History
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Cookies
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Application Data
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\Application Data
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\Temp
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Local\Microsoft
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Videos
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Saved Games
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Pictures
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Music
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Links
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Favorites
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Downloads
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\My Documents
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop
[2010/10/19 04:11:30 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Telisa\AppData
[2010/10/19 04:11:21 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Recovery
[2010/10/19 04:04:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Prefetch
[2010/10/19 04:04:20 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\System Volume Information

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/10/19 04:14:09 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/10/19 04:14:09 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/10/19 04:14:09 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/10/19 04:11:20 | 000,014,208 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/10/19 04:11:20 | 000,014,208 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/10/19 04:08:26 | 000,274,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/10/19 04:08:24 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/10/19 04:08:06 | 3190,050,816 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/10/19 04:07:31 | 000,039,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\license.rtf
[2010/10/19 04:07:31 | 000,039,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\license.rtf
[2010/10/19 04:06:14 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_User_WpdFs_01_09_00.Wdf
[2010/10/18 23:54:50 | 001,376,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\sar_15_sfx.exe
[2010/10/18 23:51:54 | 000,574,464 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\OTL.exe

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/10/19 05:03:27 | 000,000,024 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\DELL_version
[2010/10/19 04:13:44 | 001,376,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop\sar_15_sfx.exe
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,290 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Telisa\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Shows Desktop.lnk
[2010/10/19 04:11:31 | 000,000,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Telisa\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Window Switcher.lnk
[2010/10/19 04:06:14 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_User_WpdFs_01_09_00.Wdf
[2010/10/19 04:04:20 | 3190,050,816 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/07/13 22:08:49 | 000,000,870 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

HERE IS THE EXTRAS LOG:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 10/19/2010 4:14:34 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.15.2 Folder = C:\Users\Telisa\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 80.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 7.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 89.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 465.62 Gb Total Space | 451.28 Gb Free Space | 96.92% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 5.75 Gb Total Space | 0.00 Gb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: UDF

Computer Name: Laptop | User Name: Telisa | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" File not found
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1"
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

< End of report >

THE SOPHOS ANTI-ROOT SCAN WONT ALLOW ME TO CHECK THE RUNNING PROCESSES. ITS COMPLETELY GREYED OUT & NOT EVEN AN OPTION FOR ME. HERE'S THE LOG FOR THE AREAS IT WAS ABLE TO SCAN THO.

Sophos Anti-Rootkit Version 1.5.4 © 2009 Sophos Plc
Started logging on 10/19/2010 at 4:26:45 AM
User "Telisa" on computer "Laptop"
Windows version 6.1 SP 0.0 build 7600 SM=0x300 PT=0x1 WOW64
Info: Starting registry scan.
Hidden: registry item \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\XWizards
Info: Starting disk scan of C: (NTFS).
Hidden: file C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\Projects\SystemIndex\Indexer\CiFiles\CiAB0001.002
Hidden: file C:\Windows\System32\catroot2\edb001E3.log
Hidden: file C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Performance\WmiApRpl_new.ini
Stopped logging on 10/19/2010 at 4:30:19 AM

#15 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:12 AM