Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

some ideas what to do

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kiratata

kiratata

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

hello ,
i have asus x71 laptop vista home premium , video card g force 9650gt 1gb
what happen ? something very strange i push power and after few second on the dispay not start to loading windows normaly !there is some green,grey and blue lines i wait few minutes the windows to start to working ,sometimes is ok but sometimes is disaster ,also when i dont touch the touchpad and after move again start this lines and grey blue green on the display .please help me first let me know the reason is from vista or bios or something wrong in the video card ,everything is update but maybe wrong ,this is the first time when i sow this !thank you to all members !kiratata

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

Your video is in in the process of dying due to overheating.

I would see how dirty your lap top is and clean it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users