Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to delete baiiwex.exe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bossadeeekz

bossadeeekz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hello guys I need help regarding the worm that infected my external hard drive. This is the first time that I encounter this virus called BAIIWEx.EXE it made all my folders into executable files and it look a shortcut icon and if I tried to open it says that the item baiiwex.exe has been change or removed that this shortcut will no longer work properly. I tried to google it to have an idea on how to remove it but cant find any topic regarding this. And also I already run a scan using ESET NOD32 and this software quarantined the said virus but unfortunately all my folder still in the same nothings change. Anyone from the member already encountered this kind of problem? appreciated a big help.

Thanks,

BossAdeeekZ :thumbsup:

Edited by Orange Blossom, 02 October 2010 - 10:51 PM.
Moved to AII for initial assistance. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bossadeeekz

bossadeeekz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:37 AM

still no reply :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic