Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Document wont print in full screen?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fasih

Fasih

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

I am making a brochure for school, and Microsoft Word 2007 wont print in full screen. It has white borders on the side that I cant seem to get rid of. I got rid of the top and bottom ones by changing some settings, but the left and right ones wont go away. The page is in landscape, and it is set to A4. Here is a pic:

Posted Image

I also tried in photoshop, but with no success.

What can I change to fix this? I need to finish the brochure by tonight, but I cant because it wont print in full screen. I want the picture to cover the entire paper that I print on.

Any help would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

Page Setup, set ALL margins to 0; that should result in a full page print.

You have to choose 'Ignore' if you get a printer warning message, otherwise if you
choose 'Fix', you'll get the margins back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users