Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to save voice mail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 boblu22

boblu22

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:38 PM

does anyone know of an easy and inexpensive way to save or download AT&T voice mail messages to my computer? Any help would be appriciated I would like to save messages for legal reasons.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:30 AM

If it is only one or a few I have used a microphone and recorded them straight to my computer with windows sound recorder.

#3 nikjerry

nikjerry

• Banned Spammer
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:35 AM

Martel, this is really very nice idea which you have shown here. As I really like your this of the thinking to save voice mail. I also want to say that when you save voicemail to computer it frees up the space for to record more voicemails. You are literally downloading voicemail messages.

#4 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

It is a cheat but works.
Get your Windows sound recorder ready or Audacity Press play on the voice mail and press record on sound recorder, hold the microphone against the ear piece of the phone. (a foam mic cover will help keep it clear).
When you are done hit stop and save it in the format of your choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users