Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007 crashes every time I print

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rschoeneck

rschoeneck

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Formatted my system the other day because of some AV problems, reinstalled everything fine, but now whenever I try to print an email from outlook the program crashes. All othere MSO programs work fine and I'm able to print through.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, installed MSO 2007 SP2, still same thing - I'm currently on round 3 of installing MSO 2007 again and running updates again. Help?

Read someplace about removing the OutlPrnt file, tried and nothing. System error info;

AppName: outlook.exe
AppVer: 12.0.6423.1000
AppStamp: 49b08185
ModName: kcpdlxl.dll
ModVer: 2.2.9.30
ModStamp: 3f79b0d4
fDebug: 0
Offset: 0002e50b

Attached screen shot link of crash screen, error reporting & printer queue http://img193.imageshack.us/f/sp3220100930104156.jpg/

Help - what's going on here? Windows XP Pro SP3

Edited by rschoeneck, 30 September 2010 - 09:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

You need to update your printer drivers and print software or change the settings in Outlook on how it prints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users