Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

adobe photoshop 3.2 starter edition

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gonzo1511

gonzo1511

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

At my wits end, just back from hols and transferred files from camera to the above.....asked if i wanted to delete from camera 'said no' and it deleted them anyway, it then came up with a registration request which i followed only to be told it was out of date now, thumb nails are there but I cant access them as everytime it asks for registration and when you cant it shuts down........any help appreciated.....especially before the wife gets in from work :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 PM

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hi gonzo1511, and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Do you still have the code that was e-mailed to you?

If you do, try using the information provided by Adobe at this website.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 gonzo1511

gonzo1511
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

Thnx for that, unfortunately i dont have any code and therefor am at a loss.

#4 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

If you are having trouble getting a pass code for Adobe Photoshop starter edition 3.0 you will need to contact their CSR directly at 1-800-833-6687. What they will need is your contact info and your email address so they can manually find your starter account in their system. Then they will issue you a code to unlock the system to retrieve your locked pictures.

#5 gonzo1511

gonzo1511
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

Thnx Gabriel will try that tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users