Sounds like this is browser related. Here's my suggestion.
- Too many add-ons/toolbars attached to the web browser. You can improve performance by disabling or removing unnecessary addons. Having incompatible browser add-ons or extension can greatly impact system performance, causing compatibility issues and slow down your browsing experience.
- If you’re using firefox, here’s how you can make it run fast without having to reinstall the application. http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/09/firefox...emory-fast.html
- Clear cookies and internet temp files.
- In the search windows, type %temp% and press Enter to open temp folders. Select Ctrl + A and delete all.
- Dump Internet Explorer and use Google Chrome. IE has been known to take up lots of system resources and runs slow overtime. I’m a big time fan of Chrome and have been ever since I started using it since 2009. I believed this is the faster web browser on the planet. Click here to download Google Chrome.
I've covered the above and more in my free report if you want to learn more on how to boost system performance,not just the internet.http://www.pcoptimizationsecrets.com
Edited by Clifford Tan, 29 September 2010 - 06:26 PM.