Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

curvyCorners

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 annac

annac

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

This message window pops up on a webpage (no particular one) that says: (exclamation point in a yellow triangle): "No object with ID #at16p exists yet. Call curvyCorners (settings, object when it is created)." I've googled to find out what the heck curvyCorners is. From what I can infer, it has to do with Google (?) & java script. I don't understand any of the descriptions, I don't care, & want it disabled because this window is extremely annoying. The message I quoted above is an example. The ID # differs when the window pops up. How can I disable it? I don't have the Google toolbar either.
I have IE8.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

This is a problem with the curvyCorners javascript object not existing in the webpage you are accessing. Basically it's a bug in the coding of the website in question.

Does it do it everywhere you go or just a particular site? If so, you may have a browser object (plugin, active-x control, etc) that is calling it on the page or a malware infection calling it, though it's unlikely.

Edited by Gabrial, 28 September 2010 - 08:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users