Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Same o same o

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tiredtogo

tiredtogo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 PM

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:37 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7]
When I first looked over this Forum, I really liked it. Learned some new stuff PC wise and all and all looked like a very exciting site. However I have come back in the last two week's and it's like I cant see any new post or subjects. Am I looking in the wrong place?? or what. I will keep looking at this forum for awhile but if something new doesn't happen soon I will delete it from my bookmarks and it's a shame that for such a good start it looks like it's going to fade away. I'm not trying to be unkind but Booring!

Jay

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 PM

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:13 PM

Hmm..dunno where you are looking but there have been a couple of hundred topics at least in the last 2 weeks.

Granted a lot are probably hijackthis logs, but we definitely have had quite a few new topics in other interests as well.

You may want to post some items yourself if you feel you want to liven this place up.

#3 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:26 AM

my goodness, tiredtogo.....just jump right in here!! i have personally started a couple forum threads by just asking simple questions...and the answers just...GREW!!! it was really pretty funny, in retrospect. unfortunately, i've had health issues which have kinda kept my puter time to a minimum lately, but i SHALL return...to insert my 36 1/2 cents worth! in the meantime, use your imagination, and begin your own! there are quite a number of members here with great senses of humor!

the only one that can limit the site is you...unless you join in. i look forward to seeing you in several threads...maybe you could start by telling us a bit about you? :thumbsup:

#4 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:38 AM

(It seems that you are having trouble with the font tags, etc. This may help.)
Quote from Bluie
"You probably did not close the tags. [ / color ] without spaces after whatever you wanted in color.

The box immediately above the text area has the tags needed to do the fancy stuff. Single I for italics or B for bold are placed between bracketts [ ] and the tag must be closed with the [/ after text you are changing. Experiment and then use the Preview button below the text box to see how it will actually look.

When you click on size or color it will add at the very end of whatever text you have already put in the box. You can then copy/cut and paste to other places in order to add to or change what you have already typed.

In case you are not familiar with it the http:// button will allow you to type in a link and add a descriptive name for it. Then it will be live for other people to click on in your post."

Edited by scarlett, 13 October 2004 - 08:14 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users