Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Today

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bondini

Bondini

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 13 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

Hi all:

Just joined your group today. After looking it over, I think I'm going to love it. I'm very new to this game and I sure need lots of help. I'll try not to make a pest of myself. Be talking to you again soon.

Bondini :thumbsup:
eMachine T2824, Intel Celeron CPU 2.53 GHz, 256 Ram, 40GB Hard drive, Windows XP Home SP2, 56K Dialup modem, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Outlook Express, Norton Professional Edition 2003, Windows Antispyware, Spybot - S & D, Ad-Aware SE, Spyblaster, CCleaner, Windows RegistryRepair Pro and Belarc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 13 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, Bondini.
Glad you decided to join, our little family.
Don't worry about making a pest of yourself, answering questions is what we do. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 14 November 2005 - 01:21 AM

Excellent. You came to the right place. We have what you need. :thumbsup:
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#4 Lily Livered

Lily Livered

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:51 AM

Look at me...with my few posts...I was afraid I'd be a pest too, but alas they are very kind and helpful here. I'm beginning to feel like a part of the family already. Stick around and you'll be glad you did!!
Dell Inspiron 6000--Mobile Intel Pentium M 730J/1.60GHz--512MB--60 or 80GB HD, can't remember for sure--wireless--XP Home SP2
AVG--ZoneAlarm--Ad-Aware SE--Spybot S&D--SpywareBlaster--SpywareGuard--Ewido--a-squared--CCleaner--HJT--IE and Firefox

#5 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:03 AM

Hi Bondini Welcome!

We all learn from each other here. We share knowledge such as we are able to do so.

You'll find a vast array of expertise here on many subjects.

May I suggest that you start here New Users forum.

Then overview the rest of the forums.

Regards,
Koan
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#6 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:29 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! Bondini.
Glad to have you aboard. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano