Not too bad. The OTL detection we already quarantined. The tracking cookie can be removed if you want. The registrycleaner can also be removed if you want. We don't recommend registry cleaners here.
Registry Cleaner Warning
I also see that you have a registry cleaner installed (in your case ). Here at BC, we do not recommend using registry cleaners. If you do use it, make sure to use a tool like ERUNT to back up your registry first. Merely backing it up yourself via regedit wont' help you if you can't boot up as a result!
See here for more information:
Next, we need to update Java.
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 23 and save it to your desktop.
- Scroll down to where it says "JDK 6 Update 23 (JDK or JRE)...allows end-users to run Java applications".
- Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- Select your Platform: "Windows".
- Select your Language: "Multi-language".
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- Click Continue and the page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) or Java in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version(s) shown below:
Java 6 Update 17
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u23-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Your Adobe Reader software is out of date and has known security holes. Please launch it, go to Help --> Check for Updates and let it update the main program if needed. Updates the languages and/or dictionaries is optional.
How is your computer now? Any remaining symptoms?