Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected by java/trojandownloader.agent.nbu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 burstdragon

burstdragon

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

I dont know what to make of it.

Here is my Attachments.

NOTE:GMER Only let me scan Services, Registry, and Files, and since it found nothing, There was no log to post.

EDIT:McAfee's Database calls this "backdoor-bdd!a1cfb6185913"

Attached File  DDS.txt   33.86KB   9 downloads

I cant edit my first post, but here is a HJT logfile.

Attached File  hijackthis.log   12.16KB   4 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 29 September 2010 - 03:51 PM.
Merged posts ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blind Faith

Blind Faith

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! welcome.gif

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

Elle
Can you hear it?It's all around!

Tomar ki manè acchè?
Yadi thakè, tahalè
Ki kshama kartè paro
?

If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.

Posted Image

#3 burstdragon

burstdragon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:37 PM

No problem.
Current Symptoms:
Search Engine Redirect (Rare)
Multiple Websites Blocked as if I cannot connect to them

Posting logs:
Attached File  DDS.txt   35.73KB   6 downloads

GMER: I could not do a full scan on my laptop. I got this Error Message:Attached File  GMER.jpg   186.86KB   5 downloads
And it detected nothing, so there is no log to post.

#4 burstdragon

burstdragon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:41 AM

Please Merge the following into my last post, since I cannot edit my posts:

I recently made a discovery that may help with finding out what is wrong.

1)The viruses were in my Java folders

2) I used a Torrent download with a tracker to one of the blocked sites to see what I could find out, and this is what I got:
"An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions."

#5 burstdragon

burstdragon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

go ahead and close this, I get BETTER HELP from another source.

I WILL NOT be recommending this site to others.
ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif

#6 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hello, burstdragon smile.gif

Torrent download with a tracker to one of the blocked sites

Are all of the sites in question torrent sites? Can you provide examples of some of the sites which appear to be blocked? You mentioned that this is a laptop -- do the sites only appear blocked when you're at a single location, such as a coffee shop?

Billy3

Hello, burstdragon smile.gif

At your request, this topic has been closed. Please feel free to send me a PM if you would like it reopened.

Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users