Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Layout Style Ideas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 God Mode

God Mode

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:40 AM

Well...
I'm an amateur layout designer and I've lost my motivation for any work...
Everything I do is extremely simple and more specifically for profiles on vampirefreaks.com

I usually check out other layouts for some inspiration but lately I just can't come up with anything.
Anyone want to link/post some styles?
I'm quite picky haha...
Uhm... i usually check deviantart and createblog but theres been nothing new and I would kill for some good ideas.

Thanks (:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,467 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:12 AM

Like to see some of your work, might lead to an idea

#3 LizH

LizH

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

What kind of style of layouts do you like? I know I've checked out different sites like StockLayouts for ideas before. Sometimes just looking at the thumbnails makes me think of a new idea. The colors that they use are more commercial, but I look for the actual layouts.

#4 MelissaPleases

MelissaPleases

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:08 AM

I agree with LizH - check some of the free layout sites. I prefer to use css layouts, and there's a few good sites that offer freebies. As Liz said, ignore the colors, and look at the actual layouts. A few sites to check:

Free CSS.com
Free CSS Templates.org
Free CSS Templates.com
Templatemo.com

If you prefer HTML layouts:

Free Layouts.com
Quackit.com
Free Web Templates.com

Most of these do offer templates/layouts in either HTML or CSS formats.

Also you could check out some of the Adobe tutorial sites. The better ones usually have a lot of layouts that you can grab some nifty ideas from.

Snowden03.png

~   Notorious Thread Killer   ~
Case: CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Full ATX | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB 512-Bit | PSU: EVGA 80 PLUS GOLD 850 W | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 SDRAM [4x8GB] Audio: Integrated Creative Sound Core 3D 5.1 | Internal Storage: Samsung 2 TB HDD | Seagate 1 TB HDD | Samsung 500GB SSD [x2] | Mushkin 500GB SSD | External Storage: Seagate 2TB | Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS324 Dual Layer

Display 1: AOC I2757Fh 27" | Display 2 & 3: LG 24MP57HQ-P 24" | Operating Systems: OS 1: Windows 10 Professional | OS 2: Linux Mint Cinnamon | OS 3: Windows 7 Ultimate x-64 | Antivirus: MS Security Essentials | Firewall: Windows Firewall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users