Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dablue02

dablue02

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

hello,

sad to say but here because of a virus. and i am using the on screen keyboard because my HID KEYBOARD is disabled(code38)
so hello world.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpySentinel

SpySentinel

• Staff Emeritus
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hello dablue02,

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation, Bleeping Computer Announcements, Comments, & Suggestions, and the excellent Tutorials.

If you have a computer issue, please feel free to post it, so we can help you. :flowers:

To receive help removing the virus you have, please read the Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help so we can help clean up your computer.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Posted Image

My help is always free, but if you can, please Posted Image to help me continue the fight against malware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users