Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen not drawing all elements

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rickmonrickmon

rickmonrickmon

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

On my Toshiba laptop with Windows XP, I can access any pages necessary on the Internet, but none of them look right. When I access Facebook, for example, much of the information of the page shows up, but things like the blue bar across the top do not. In it's place are simply some lines, that somewhat outline where the blue bar is supposed to be. This is true in Yahoo or anything else. The issue is present in Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.

Seems like waaaay in the past, I have had similar issues on another pc and it had something to do with Java and security settings, but I can't seem to recall my solution. I've made sure that Java is up to date, and also I've gone through all the security settings within Internet Explorer and can't surface anything.

Any ideas or thoughts from anyone?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

Is your computer fully updated?

#3 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:06 PM

More importantly, which version of internet explorer are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users