Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help Win32/Trojan - Antimalware Doctor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ericg320

ericg320

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

I got some form of virus om my work computer.

It says it has detected Win32/Trojan and wants me to use Antimalware Doctor.

No matter what I do I get the potential threat detail in red about the Win32/trojan.

If i try to go to task manageer it goes to this.

If i try to open explorer it takes me to this.

No matter what i do it takes me to this Alert.

This is my work laptop that has sales software so I cannot wipe out computer and reinstall.

I have Symantec popping up little 2 by 1 inch scares saying it's scanning and then I receive a symantec email proxy saying my email was unable to be be sent........Over and over and over up to 30 times in 5 minutes.

If anyone could help I would be so grateful because my IT depot is in Ohio and it takes weeks and hundreds of dollars to send it back and worth.

I'm on my wifes computer because mine is unusable. It worked perfect this morning.

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ericg320

ericg320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

I was told by another site to restart in safe mode and now I'm getting the blue screen!

Can anyone help?

Can I pay someone to help?

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,958 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hello,

First, please disconnect the affected computer from the internet. Physically unplug it. If it it connected to other computers, isolate it. The reasons for this is it keep it from infecting other computers and to keep it from getting any more infected than it already is.

Second, you're going to have to be patient. We've a lot of folks needing assistance and only so many people to assist.

Questions: Are you able to boot into either Normal Mode or Safe Mode?

You say this is a work computer. Does your company have a policy in place about what to do when a computer gets infected? If so, you need to follow that policy so you don't get into hot water with your company. Your computer may have very sensitive information on it that would be revealed in logs etc. that we would require from you. In addition, the infection you have may have possibly compromised that information already. I do not say that it has since I don't know what you are infected with, but you need to be aware of that possibility.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users