Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Randyjoe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Randyjoe

Randyjoe

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:49 PM

Hi Y'all

As you can see, I'm from the South. Came here looking for help on a serious Trojan I'm having problems with. Microsoft has been helpful, but so far we've not cleared it out.

Our IT contract company recommend I come here for Combofix, but I cannot find the link to download it. I'm too much a novice to run it alone and will use his guidance this afternoon.

Can someone lead me to the link to download Combofix? Thank you in advance, and looking forward to learning more about computers from this site!

Randyjoe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratman

ratman

Bleepin' gnawing at it!

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please check out the Welcome Guide and New User Orientation.
regards, ratman

a proud member of:
Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM

If I have helped and you would like to show your appreciation you may Posted Image to the cause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users