Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

First Time User

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ediebyrd59

ediebyrd59

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

Good Morning All ~!~ This is my very first time here and after looking around and reading other's post, it seems like a very nice group of People.. My name is ediebyrd59, and I just wanted to give a "SHOUT OUT" to everyone and wish each one of you a "Very Nice Week" and "A Super Weekend" coming up. Thank you all for your time, and I hope to be back on here really soon! Again, ty all :flowers: See u all super soon ~!~ ediebyrd59 or I also go by: Da'Byrd :trumpet: And I love to do my computer, dance, and be with my kids, and my grandbabies too...just call me a computer geek... :thumbsup:

Edited by ediebyrd59, 22 September 2010 - 05:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratman

ratman

Bleepin' gnawing at it!

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

Hi ediebyrd59 and :flowers: to Bleeping Computer.

Hope you have a great week and weekend too :thumbsup:

Please check out the Welcome Guide and New User Orientation.
regards, ratman

a proud member of:
Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM

If I have helped and you would like to show your appreciation you may Posted Image to the cause.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 ediebyrd59

ediebyrd59
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

First I would like to Thank: ratman and jgweed (John) for the Super Welcome that u both gave to me, Ty both! :P

I am very "Happy that I ran across this Site" as I said in my first post, it seems like a Super Good Bunch Of People on here :flowers:

Just a little about myself, I love my computer, I am an A+ Certified Tech, I took the C++, and Visual Basic Programming, but was unable to fully complete due to (my father's passing). I could live on my computer night and day :thumbsup: "BUT" I think my Hubby and Kids and G-Kids would not like that!

I am a G-Mother of 9 (yes 9) beautiful and loving G-Children: 5 - GSons, and 4 - GDaughters: (A very young G-Ma). I am so "PROUD" of each one of them, especially my first one: A Grand daughter whom I nicked (Haybyrd) oh yeah, I was going to get that byrd in there somewhere LOL ...my daughter said: I knew Momma you would get your nick-name into her name one way or the other? It has stuck w/her the very minute she was born: And I had the "Most Wonderful Privilage of being there to See :) her come into the "World" and take her first breath, that is something that will be in my Heart :trumpet: forever! (Ok I know you are "NOT" suppose to have Favs, "BUT"), this one is "VERY SPECIAL TO HER GAMMA'S HEART"

Last but not least I am a Taurus the Bull, a loving, caring and considerate person. The type that would give u the shirt off my back. Yeah I get some (rift) over being so giving, but to me - that is the "Best Feeling In The World - When A Person Can Do For Another, And For Those Few Seconds - o<o That Beautiful and Loving Smile :) On That Person's Face"!

So, until later: Thank you all for the "WELCOME" and I hope to be back on here real soon, but until then: I am over at the forum - getting help, getting my computer back in shape after one of my (lil - adult kids - Yeah Right!!!) got my computer downloading all kinds of stuff! :cool:. So until later, All have "A SUPER WEEK & A VERY VERY NICE WEEKEND COMING UP" and all "HAVE A SUPER HALLOWEEN COMING UP", I know it's a lil early, but just wanted to get that into my post to "ALL"! :inlove:
Until later Be good and Have fun on the "PUTER" LOL : ^ )

ediebyrd59

#5 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

From one Taurus to another, welcome to BC.

#6 ediebyrd59

ediebyrd59
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

Ty lot's ThunderZ,

From another Bull :flowers:

ediebyrd59 :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic