Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduction time

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Idol

Idol

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Just popping by in here to say hi, while waiting to see if I can get any of my logs to burn or save on disc. Yep..having virus type issues, but I can't get my logs from hijackthis or malwarebytes to save on disc or on flashdrive, so I can't post in the "HELP!!!!" forum yet. Not much point in asking for help without a log for you guys to look at, right? :thumbsup: (I love that smiley!)

But I did see another guy posting that has my exact same issue, with the windows freezing on the black screen thing (Blondie or Blonde is helping him out). I'm just SO frustrated. I'm on a friends computer to post here. I'm not usually this bleepy, but ...viruses will do that to a girl, know what I mean?

anyway....I kept getting a message to post in the introductions area, so here I am...I'll cheer up once I get my computer working again, I promise!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratman

ratman

Bleepin' gnawing at it!

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi Idol and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please check out the Welcome Guide and New User Orientation.
regards, ratman

a proud member of:
Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM

If I have helped and you would like to show your appreciation you may Posted Image to the cause.

#3 Idol

Idol
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

thank you very much, Ratman. Might I add, I enjoyed your country very VERY much. I never wanted to come home! Glasgow left me with some particularly fuzzy Pimms memories, and Glen Lomond stole my heart (and gave me a scar on my knee...dang slippery rocks!)

Thanks again (for the welcome and the hospitality of the Scots) :thumbsup:

#4 ratman

ratman

Bleepin' gnawing at it!

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Hi Idol,

Hope you get your problems sorted soon.

We apologise for the scar! lol
regards, ratman

a proud member of:
Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM

If I have helped and you would like to show your appreciation you may Posted Image to the cause.

#5 Idol

Idol
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:58 AM

lol..thanks! It's been a few years, so I'd be hard pressed to remember which knee it's on anymore.

I don't know how or what happened, but all of a sudden, the problem just poofed away. Makes no sense, because my scans were coming up clean, but I still couldn't get past that black loading screen...then all of a sudden..POOF..I'm here! Going to update my thread so the helpers here can focus on people that are still having problems.

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users