Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My PC has disabled my antivirus. Help please.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lunarclaw

lunarclaw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:17 AM

I always leave my PC running over night to let it finish up work everyday. This morning when I woke up, I found out that my PC has restarted it self and my anti virus has been shut down and unable to start. This isn't the first time either. Two days ago when I woke up, I found out that my PC crashed over night and and nothing was functioning, everything had power but there was no display or sound so I hit the power button to restart the PC. The anti virus I was running at that time was not being detected by the security center and it reported that I had no anti virus even thogh it was still running. I have ran various anti spyyware, malware, and virus scanners(Super Anti Spyware, Malwarebytes, Avast, Panda Cloud, Spybot, etc) in an attempt to find the issues but all it detects are cookies. What is my PC infected with and how do I solve this?

Edited by hamluis, 21 September 2010 - 09:05 AM.
Moved from Vista forum to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users