Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I invented Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rajah2

rajah2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:54 PM

..but not the viruses.

Hey all. I'm new, but old. I know everything, so ask me a question. 42.

There.

Peace.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:02 AM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 rajah2

rajah2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

I'll check them out. Although I must say that I already got a warning for a post that was deemed "sexual" and not family friendly. It was not intended as such and I am offended and slightly put off by bleepingcomputer.com already.

Elise, your moderator, should really examine why she would have deemed my post sexual. There's a whole world out there and it isn't entirely full of creeps. I looked up her profile and found a very on topic quote that she uses.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."
John Milton

Thank you for your welcome.

Edited by rajah2, 21 September 2010 - 08:28 AM.

#4 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

It seems that knowing everything plays a tole on wisdom.

#5 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 AM

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:39 AM

As explained, rajah2, your post was perceived that way not only by me... :thumbsup:

If you wish to continue that argument, then by all means feel free to send me a PM (although I think I addressed your concerns already).

And by the way, for someone who claims to know everything, you are somewhat lacking in your knowledge of English literature...

Edited by elise025, 22 September 2010 - 03:03 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#6 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

Well let's make this clear then. Ask for pictures again and find yourself banned. This is a moderated computer forum that prides itself on being reasonably family friendly - by our standards.

When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit.

Ref: BC Forum Rules

Regards,
rigel
BC Forums Global Moderator

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#7 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

Well I think rigel has said it all. We have rules, if one doesn't want to play by the rules, good by.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users