Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange graphics in most games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dudeman55556

Dudeman55556

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:15 PM

I'm having trouble describing this, but when I run a video game and it displays 2d content, (movies, menus, etc.) it will display rectangular dots, usually about half a centimeter in width, and maybe three quarters centimeters in hight. A lot of them are mostly black and all of the black ones have a green, red, and blue pixel inside of them, all in the same spot, all right up next to each other. Sometimes, the dots are transparent and show my desktop, or whatever else is behind the game. They seem to occur mostly where the image should be dark or black.

Also, a lot of them display images from a few frames ago.

However, all the screenshots I have taken look normal. I took a few pictures with my phone, and I apologize for the quality.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It might have something to do with my dual monitors, but I don't know.

Edited by Dudeman55556, 20 September 2010 - 02:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Your video card is dying or your drivers are corrupted:

Driver Sweeper - Remove your drivers and reinstall a fresh copy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users