Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus IS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 CAMARO6079

CAMARO6079

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

I read your help to another victom of Antivirus IS and tried to follow the instructions but I can't even download the frogger program and cant get to your websight on my user sight,I am responding on my wifes user sight . My trouble and symptoms are like the ones posted yesterday from a female I think,Also I tried to click the options at the top of the page on my sight and it was no use.

Moderator edit~ E-mail address removed to protect the member form spam-bots ~Pandy

Edited by Pandy, 19 September 2010 - 02:19 PM.
Moved from Malware removal logs as no logs are included and the prep guide not followed ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hello,

Please give this a try instead.

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<==

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then post back here and we will provide you with further instructions.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 CAMARO6079

CAMARO6079
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

Everything I click on a warning says its infected(on my user page) can I run the defogger and dds program from my wifes user page???

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:53 AM

I see you are trying to follow the prep guide I linked you to. I merged your most recent topic in the Malware removal logs as there were no logs included again. I know this cannot be helped on your part.. I do sympathize. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Let us try to get a foot in the door. I do not know what topic you are referring to that you were trying to follow. As of now I think you should try a different way. One person's fix may not work for someone else, as I see you are experiencing that instance now anyway OK?

Please give this removal guide a try if you possibly can. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-antivirus-soft

Let me know here in this topic how things are going. Please do not begin any more topics, we will work from this one here.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 CAMARO6079

CAMARO6079
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

I see you are trying to follow the prep guide I linked you to. I merged your most recent topic in the Malware removal logs as there were no logs included again. I know this cannot be helped on your part.. I do sympathize. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Let us try to get a foot in the door. I do not know what topic you are referring to that you were trying to follow. As of now I think you should try a different way. One person's fix may not work for someone else, as I see you are experiencing that instance now anyway OK?

Please give this removal guide a try if you possibly can. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-antivirus-soft

Let me know here in this topic how things are going. Please do not begin any more topics, we will work from this one here.

#6 CAMARO6079

CAMARO6079
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

Thank You soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! much Pandy,it worked great and I copied all the instructions. Could you suggest a GOOD and inexpensive ext. hard drive backup for 512 mb(I think) like maybe Toshiba 500mb portable? THANKS AGAIN, I can breathe again!!!

#7 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

Well, I myself back things up on my USB flash drive. I just copy and paste what I need to the flash drive. I do not bother with a program to do this for me but.. Cobian is pretty well recommended here and it is freeware http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/index.htm

I am really glad the removal guide worked for you. Good Job! lol Since this issue appears to be resolve I will close this topic.

If you need this topic re-opened please send me a PM.

Everyone else, please start a new topic.

With Regards,

Pandy~
Forum Moderator

Edited by Pandy, 21 September 2010 - 02:05 PM.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users