Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

itunes cannot run because it detects a problem with quicktime

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FOMOCO

FOMOCO

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:01 PM

I am having a problem with iTunes. First when I trie to open iTunes I get a message that said "itunes cannot run because it detects a problem with quicktime". I tried to uninstall quicktime from the Add/Remove programs, but it would not uninstall. I kept getting an error that said "The installer has encounterd an unexpectd error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2330" Following instructions on the Apple help page, I tried removing itunes first (which was successful), and then quicktime, which failed again. Any suggestion on how to completely remove these programs and reinstall so they will work properly? Any help would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users