Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, thinkfocus here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thinkfocus

thinkfocus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 PM

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

Hi,

I am making this post 12 hours after passing an online physiology course with an A :flowers: on a laptop that I could not use all semester!!!! Used my hubs desktops :thumbsup: ugh! (he resented it :trumpet: though)
I woke up and figured out how to restore the Internet connections on my Acer :inlove: ....and now I am posting b/c I need help with this Acer Aspire 3690.

thinkfocus

( I've got one pesky dll issue with it and I'd like to figure out the best way to back this thing up! I've got a TB Seagate (empty) but I cannot stand the Seagate ware and Acers built in recovery stuff is less than transparent to my fried brain right now. If I could I'd like to burn a recovery CDs for it.)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users