Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm infected with unidentifiable trojan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zepfan81

zepfan81

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

Last week my laptop began to become REALLY slow. I'm talking 10-15 minutes to boot. Then when I want to watch a video of any sort it's extremely choppy. I defragged my harddrive, reinstalled adobe and windows media player but still the same problem. I thought it might be a hardware problem, but I don't think so for the following reason: It all started after I downloaded a rar file. It had some type of error and then my entire screen turned a weird color..since then the problems persist. When I ran virus scans (Symantec and Avast and malwarebytes) the Symantec said I had a trojan in my java applications file called vload.class. It said it quarantined it, but one was left. Problem is none of the other scans came up with anything. Is the virus too new? Whatcan I do. i'm not a computer novice, nor am I an expert either though.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Driesiooo

Driesiooo

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:15 AM

Hello.

I think it's best for your computer, to search for an infection. Just follow the steps on http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html (Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help).

When post your DDS Log (+Gmer log):
  • Do not post it at this topic or this forum but on http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
  • Be patient, it's very busy at this forum.
  • A professional expert will view your logs and will help you with that problem.
  • Do not use tools (like ComoFix) without professional experience/helper.
Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users