Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Open Microsoft Outlook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LadyDMarie

LadyDMarie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

I mistakenly clicked on a link in an email I received from a former coworker. Since then I can't open Microsoft Outlook. It starts to load and then cuts out. A friend told me about this website and suggested I download (cobblefix??). I can't seem to find it. Obviously, I'm a little confused. I don't even know if I put this question in the right area!
Can someone please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Retirednow

Retirednow

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:05 AM

Try to start Outlook in Safe Mode.

How to manually, start Outlook 2003 in safe mode?

Start | run ....browse to the full path to outlook.exe

add this to the end without the quotes and a space between exe and the slash "/safe"

For 2007
Hold down the ctrl key while you start Outlook 2007.
You have to keep the key down until Outlook starts and it will tell you it is
in "Safe Mode."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users