Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

One computer connects, the other doesn't

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mrg1113

mrg1113

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

I just had to reset my modem which meant that I had to set up my network. The network set up easily and it connected to the computer I set it up on fine. The problem is that my other computer does not recognize the newly created network at all. It can see my neighbors networks, but not my new one. Any help on getting this resolved would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(Windows 7)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Retirednow

Retirednow

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:07 AM

Is this wireless or ethernet? If wireless, on the pc having issues go in and delete the old wireless profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users