Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which One is Best

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chevon

Chevon

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hey guys I was just wondering which Ipad will be best for me, am looking to buy a touch but I don't know how much GBs I should buy, I love music and into lots of games, and I also text alot, so if anyone can give me some advice it will be great, money is not a problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

An iPad and an iTouch are 2 different Apple products. If you want it mostly for music, then an iTouch would be your best choice. If you want it for web surfing and running apps then an iPad would be the better choice. How much data storage you get depends on how much music you need/want to carry around with you.
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

My iPod just broke, so I just bought one of the new touches. I opted for the largest size, 64GB because I can also use it as a portable media player for my kids. If money is not an option, then get the largest touch.

#4 Vonnegut

Vonnegut

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

Go for the 64 gig wifi/3g. Jailbreak it and go to town on it. Store movies and more on it.

It is really a computer in disguise, you can work it pretty hard.

They have two data plans on the 3g, one with a small amount of data and another for 2gigs.

I went with the 2 gigs even though I am constantly near wifi.

By jailbreaking the ipad you can turn it into a wifi hotspot and allow other machines to connect
to the internet through it's 3g connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users