Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe flash player error message

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pinkn0rangegal

pinkn0rangegal

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

While I am on facebook, playing their Scrabble game application, I keep getting a pop-up window which I have to click on either "dismiss all" or "continue". I don't know why it keeps happening, but when it appears, I usually click on the "dismiss all" button...I suppose I could just as easily click on the "continue" button, but since I don't know what it even means, I just flip a coin and click a button...anything to get rid of the window! :thumbsup:

A link to an image of the pop-up window is shown below.

I have Win XP Home Ed 5.1 SP3 & Int Exp 8.

I hope there is an explanation of this, and, more importantly, a solution...thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5028...p;id=1846471675

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:30 AM

Looks like there might be a bug in the game. So other than contacting the developer, there may not be a solution. Try uninstalling Flash with the uninstall tool at this link and then reinstall and see if that helps.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

#3 pinkn0rangegal

pinkn0rangegal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

Yes, that worked...uninstall/reinstall flash player. thank you! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users