Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


What is this item called?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sploog321


  • Members
  • 180 posts
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:42 PM

I sneak on my laptop at night but it's quite bright and may wake up my brothers because of it's brightness. It's not so bright at the lowest settings when te lights are on but when no are on it's quite bright. The device is kind of like a book cover but for computers that will block out some light but still leave the screen and type readable. Anyone know what is called?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

  • Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ohio
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

Check this out and see if it is what your looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users