Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

big virus problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cmd2

cmd2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

I have malwarebytes installed after i had a virus last month. I was able to delete it but i was told you never really fully delete a virus. It's been about a month and i have like 3 viruses on my laptop. I have Security Suite, Resident Shield Alert and Antivirus Software Alert. Resident Shiled Alert was the first one that came up and it looks exactly like AVG which is the antivirus software I use. So, I clicked on it "remove threats" when it popped up but that only made more come up on the list and that's when i realized it was a virus. I followed the steps from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-security-suite but got stuck on step 12. The program just won't open once it's been downloaded. This is how I deleted the virus i had last month. I don't know why I can't do it again this time. Can anyone please help me? I can't open any programs at all. I can't even do system restore.

Edited by Budapest, 15 September 2010 - 01:59 AM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users