Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft introduces Internet Explore 9.0 Beta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,472 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

Microsoft today will be offering access to the Internet Explorer 9 Beta for those who want to try the upcoming version of Microsoft's web browser. Internet Explorer 9 offers improvements including: a streamlined interface, full hardware-accelerated HTML5, modern SVG and native JavaScript integration, support for the Web Open Font Format as well as faster overall performance. Internet Explorer 9 Beta is compatible with Windows Vista SP2 and Windows 7 PCs. It is not available for earlier versions of Windows Vista or with PCs running Windows XP.Please note that this program is a Beta and thus should be treated with caution and to expect bugs and possible security holes. Only use this program to test and try it. For normal web use, please continue using your current browser.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MeadowMuffin

MeadowMuffin

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this.
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:25 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users