Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hola!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John_G_Dillon_III

John_G_Dillon_III

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Greetings to all...the Spanish greeting is due to the above-average amounts of tequila I've been consuming recently due to my standing as the designated IT professional amongst my family & friends...I really wish they would all follow my example and strive to increase their PC knowledge, but I guess I'm too much of a nice guy and a relentless problem solver...I found this site while searching for a malware removal solution and look forward to future interaction with the membership...adios amigos! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

Computers certainly help the beer, wine, and spirit industry make its profit goal. There are, however, places like BC that can keep people sober.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users