Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings and Salutations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robertstroh82

robertstroh82

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hello Folks:
My name is Robert and I am happy to become part of this site. The IT guru at my office recommended I join this site to get good tips on keeping my home computer safe from malicious attacks. Thanks for welcoming me to this site!
Robert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

Thank you guru at work and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer. At the top of every page is a Welcome Guide, it gives a lot of good information that will help you on this Forum.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC! There are some excellent Tutorials (tab at top of the page) that can get you started.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users