Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bleep bleepingcomputer...???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Poor Richie

Poor Richie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

Thanks for the help.

I don't like the insinuation of me trying to do something dis-honest. I am totally comp. illiterate, wouldn't know how to use my PC for crime. I will leave this place to all you losers who stare at your screen all day long.

BLEEP YOU ALL!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

No one insinuated you are being dishonest.

I am sorry but it is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to reset or bypass the Administrator password. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less savory reasons. It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 September 2010 - 08:50 AM.

#3 Poor Richie

Poor Richie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

no consolation to me...keep fearing what might happen. You are all SHEEP.

Guess i might as well throw out my comp. as by your reasoning no one will help me because there is a chance that i may have (stolen?)?? this laptop. Been the only owner since day one but guess that is not enough. this has been a huge waste of my time

#4 s1lents0ul

s1lents0ul

• Members
  • 544 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

Its nothing against you, everyone will recieve the same answer if they ask your question. This site wont give anyone that information.
==]--s1lents0ul-->

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:53 PM

We here at BC are sorry that you feel the way you do because of our policies. However, we have them for a reason, and you have been told of that reason.

Again, no one is insinuating anything. We will not be a party to someone using the information provided for the wrong purposes.

#6 Spectacle

Spectacle

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

Just my 2 cents worth here, but hey, it's an open forum!

Right off the top it appears to me as highly inappropriate to go to a legitimate computer help forum, which HELP is 99.999% of the reason for the existence of this forum: and ask for assistance with hacker/cracker codeware!

Sure, your personal reason for desiring it might be entirely above board. As a matter of fact, I myself needed just such a code on one of my computers, that was a gift. The original owner had gifted another person, and that person gifted me, but original owner passed away some time ago! Uh-oh, now what?

The answer is to go to forums that do dabble in that sort of thing, but armed with a whole pile of antivirus-antispy-antimalware-firewall-and a pair of Smith & Wessons in .44 Magnum and bullet proof undies, just in case the nice folks hanging out there target you for some hacking & whacking!

The people here are topnotch and entirely dedicated. There's no nagging for donations for support, no hassles, no paid subscriptions, no volatile attacks on personnages, no insults, no BS and instead: DEDICATED folks here to HELP YOU, 24/7 and 365 days a year: FOR FREE!

Re-read the very polite and simply explained first reply and let it sink in. I'm new here, have lost a lot of computer skills because of accident, and don't know a whole lot anyways > > > but even I can make perfect sense out of the answer, and so can you, if you want to.

What you asked for is like going to an automotive repair forum and asking for instructions on how to hotwire a car!
2000 Dell Optiplex GX-110, P3-847Mhz, 384 Mb SDRAM, Matsu 80GB HDD, XP-Pro SP3, Online Armor Pro 4.0.0.15, with Avast! Free, Super-Antispyware, Malwarebytes

#7 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

With that lovely and sensible reply from Spectacle, I do believe this topic has reached a pinnacle. Thank you for your amusing and practical reply Spectacle.

If you need this topic re-opened Poor Richie please send me a PM.

Everyone else, please start a new topic.

With Regards,

Pandy~
Forum Moderator

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users