Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Premiere Problem (expert Only)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kal-EL

Kal-EL

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

I just captured a video in premiere. I started to edit and saw that no audio would play. I rendered it and still no audio. I checked the raw footage it captured, it works fine, even in movie maker. The audio bar has jumps and humps, so it is reading the audio, just not playing it back. I tried changing the "play audio while scrubbing." So I really am at a loss of what to do. All other audio on the computer and in any application works. If you can possibly help, please list more than one solution so i we don't have to go back and forth twelve times. thanks for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users