Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

World Of Warcraft Nuking Sound Card

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:43 PM

Anyone else experiencing problems with game? Running XPPro,SP2 with Soundblaster Audigy2 Zs. The game contunually crashes. If I remove card no problem,but no sound. Card works with music and even Doom3. Have moved it around and still crashes. Blizzard says it has no issues. Creative has no reply. Thanx
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 09 November 2005 - 04:31 PM

I'm also running World of Warcraft on XP Pro SP2 and with the Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS without any problems whatsoever. Tried to in reinstall the newest drivers?
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2005 - 04:45 PM

I'm also running World of Warcraft on XP Pro SP2 and with the Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS without any problems whatsoever. Tried to in reinstall the newest drivers?

Thanks for the input Mr A...Will double cheeck drivers as son says all is up to date, but will check .Also he says its online. I don't know if that's a difference or not
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:49 PM

hi Are you running Firefox or IE6

#5 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:41 AM

Firefox, why?
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:11 PM

Firefox, why?

Because some others that have had crashes say they use IE and so does my son. Maybe We'll have to hook into firefox and see!! thanks again

Edited by boopme, 10 November 2005 - 02:12 PM.

#7 dust

dust

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:37 PM

I got same problem , my card only crashed when I play blizaard game , like war craft 3 or wow

I belive it's mb or chip set won't works fine with the sb cards :/

my mb is

Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000G Socket 478 Intel 865PE ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

what is yours ?

#8 dust

dust

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:42 PM

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=adt0350p

look at what blizard said , my sb drive is newest , I will try update my vc driver now , see it works or not

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:06 PM

Hi n thanx
mobo is Intel D865PERL

i changed my soundcard to Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum..no more problems
Look at my signature .. shows what I run

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users