Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

monitor picture twitching problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gramirez

gramirez

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 15 May 2004 - 04:40 PM

My monitor's picture twitches every now and then. It's a little twitch. I know that electronic devices can do that like when my television is turned on. I don't know if my picture twitches because some electronic device is turned on in my house. Can my uninterrupted power supply be the problem? And can anyone tell me that if something is wrong with my monitor it always stays wrong like that and just doesn't "click" in every now and then? I have a NEC Multisync FE770 monitor(CRT).

Edited by gramirez, 15 May 2004 - 05:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Plimsol_*

Guest_Plimsol_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:13 PM

Yeah unfortunately sometimes having equipment on the same electric breaker, or having electric powered equipment near a monitor, and then turning something on, cause cause the monitor to briefly freak out.

My coworkers monitor freaks out every time i turn mine on and there is nothing we can do.

I dont think your ups would cause that problem unless it is kicking in often. If your electricity has a lot of surges, spikes, or brownouts, it could cause the ups to kick in and that "could" cause monitor to bug out for a second.

I am not sure what you meant by:

And can anyone tell me that if something is wrong with my monitor it always stays wrong like that and just doesn't "click" in every now and then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users