Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected with something..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bateman2007

bateman2007

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:56 AM

In the past week, i've had a lot of experiences with the hourglass of the mouse cursor showing up at various times. Especially when i first open up Firefox. Also, my computer has been very slow in opening up programs, especially firefox. If someone can help me figure out what my machine has in it that's causing mischief, i'd appreciate it a lot!

Thank you!

Edited by bateman2007, 13 September 2010 - 02:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Driesiooo

Driesiooo

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:23 AM

Hello.

I think it's best for your computer, to threat that infection. Just follow the steps on http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html (Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help).

When post your DDS Log (+Gmer log):
  • Do not post it at this topic or this forum but on http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
  • Be patient, it's very busy at this forum.
  • A professional expert will view your logs and will help you with that problem.
  • Do not use tools (like ComoFix) without professional experience/helper.
Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users