My step-father's PC ended up with My Security Shield so per instructions elsewhere I ran rkill.com and Malwarebytes. All seemed well by I also ran a SuperAntispyware scan. Now in IExplorer. SSL connection attempts result in "Cannot connect...". I've run CCleaner to clear cache, temp files and registry issues. No joy even after using Advance Windows Firewall settings to ensure Secure Tunneling is allowed and even shutting off the Firewall altogether. Hosts file looks clean. SSL 2.0 & 3.0 are enable in advanced IOptions. Both IE & Firefox having same issues.
Edited by hamluis, 14 September 2010 - 07:46 AM.
Moved from Vista forum to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.