Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LINE IN problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DAZZAROONEY

DAZZAROONEY

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:57 PM

I'm getting very angry over a problem I have with my audio on my laptop.

It started when I installed an EasyCap device to transfer VHS to DVD on my computer.

I am receiving no audio through my laptops LINE IN port. However, when I go into my Recording Devices in my volume settings, I can see the green volume on the MICROPHONE device bar bouncing up and down in sync with the audio going through the port. The is no LINE IN option anywhere.

From what I have seen in other forums, it could be a missing registry key which may have been accidently deleted with a registry optimizer. Namely a key called "LineInputMonitoring"

However I do not know how to re insert this back into the registry.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the audio drivers and the Realtek Audio Manager.

Can anyone help before I pull all my hair out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users