Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro and Thank you

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Praetorian777

Praetorian777

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:28 AM

Hey All,

I'm new to the page and found you guys through a google search of browser redirects. It directed me to a post by Gringo, where I followed the steps he listed for that guy and now it seems to be running smoothly. I guess TDSS's are pretty common. Appreciate the info and look forward to working with you guys in the future. You guys are awesome for helping all these people out.

Thanks again,

Prae

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 twilightsinger3

twilightsinger3

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 PM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:48 AM

Hey. I'm new too. Welcome! Everyone's real helpful around here so if you need anymore help just give this place a shout.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

A very warm welcome to you both!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users