Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

REMEMBERING 911....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

All Life is precious.....
this is my humble offering to commerate that fateful day....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubaAD4mtbEY...feature=related

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

It is lust too important a date and event to forget. The al Quaida are still there and we can stop.
Kiss your family today,tell them you love them as we are the fortunate.... we still are able to remember and love.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

I will NEVER FORGET.

#4 John Bull

John Bull

• Banned
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

A little late, but I have only just found the thread. All my humane feelings for the kind of vermin that carried out this act of willful killing of innocent people and vast destruction, disappeared with the Twin Towers.

I hope this sums it all up.

This subject is one of the most volatile ever infested upon us since Pearl Harbour. The implications and continuous incidents of horrific mass murder of innocent civilians, military, the destruction of collateral all costing billions of dollars, the wrecking of countless lives and social disruption are exactly the same - in fact worse !

The 9/11 casualty total of about 20,000 including 12,000 suffering permanent respiratory diseases and nearly 3,000 killed, does NOT include the tens of thousands of ordinary families whose lives have been wrecked forever.

It is up to the military and security forces of the US and rest of the world to stamp out this scourge of mankind. We are doing our best, but it is not good enough or brutal enough. When dealing with fanatic killers whether individually or collectively, it should be done using all the destructive means at our disposal and very quickly. Legal connotations and wrangling should be completely disregarded and retribution totally a military matter. The target should be total annihilation of such terrorist vermin and their supporters.

Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden ? It`s a sick joke. If Google can produce a detailed picture of my property by satellite, such that I can see the colour of my garden gnomes eyes, then the US can see what Bin Laden has for breakfast. They know exactly were he is but flatly refuse to obliterate his peaceful mountain retreat.

Why ? For the same reason they let him escape from Tora Bora, like some Hollywood movie where the villain always escapes. The Bush family`s close friendship and former business arrangements with Bin Laden`s family, plus they do not wish to upset Pakistan by Smart bombing or Napalming him and his gang of killers into oblivion. A mountain barbecue that we could all enjoy.

An added factor is that it would not look too good in the Bin Laden family album to have a colour picture of Osama`s head stuck on a spike in central Kandahar.

Terry Jones and his Quran burning prank ? It always was a disgusting PR debacle intended to bring recognition and notoriety to both himself and his piffling, insignificant little church in Gainesville Fla.

He never intended to burn a single Quran - he has not got the guts. The whole nutty insane scheme did nothing but upset the whole world and embarrass the US Government, Country and it`s military operations throughout the world, where our people are dying every single day.

Whilst the US and it`s allies tread softly, softly, there will be no end to it. When fighting such inhuman evil, the only way to win is fight under the same rules. Bin Laden`s own words were given in an interview :- "The Western countries are too concerned with living - we are dedicated to dying for what we believe".

Muslim`s ? They have every right to practice their religion as much as we do. It is the fanatical killers of their faith that interpret the Quran and Islamic writings to their own sick needs that is the problem. After all, we whites cannot be so hypocritical, some of the world`s most horrific massacre`s of the human race and destruction of civilisation have been carried out by whites.

Remember Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and many more ? Well, add to that the Hiroshima and Nagasaki exploits committed by the US, the almost total destruction of German and Japanese cities with their populations, plus all the atrocities committed under the banner of Old Glory or the Union Jack and THEN consider who is so righteous.

My town has 30% Muslim`s. I do not like them, I never invited them into my country or life to destroy our ancient heritage, but some of the nicest, most well behaved people I have ever met are Muslim`s. They are an outstanding example of good social behaviour.

White`s ? Nothing but undisciplined trouble everywhere you care to look and a disgrace to decent social standards, with just about every type of crime, liberal desecration to private and public property and not a single thought for others.

So it all boils down to the team you have been chosen to play for.

John Bull - Amen

#5 MissPlaced

MissPlaced
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:50 PM

boopme

I really appreciate your sediments! for we truely are the fortunate ones,who can still remember and go on to love,

I have some very nice friends a husband and wife, that were caught in the towers that day, to say that i can even begin to understand the horror that they experienced that day would be ludicrist!!, i can't begin to fathom what they went thru that day....and every year without fail they go back to that sacred ground, and it has become sacred ground,to morn and grieve for those that they lost that horrible day,and to pray for all of those who's lives were forever changed and every year i contact them to let them know that they are in my heart,my prayers and on my mind.....yes we are the fortunate ones......and we don't tkae life quite as for granted as we used to...when i leave for work in the morning i kiss my daughter and hug her tight,,look into her eyes so that she'll know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I love her and her dad..for none of us is promised tomorrow....so today is what counts.

I can't do anything to change what happened or how it was and is handled today,like you boopme, all that's in my grasp is to love more,give more of myself to those that i love and be greatful for the oportunity to do that for all that's left of my today's.......

John Bull, do i think that they know where Bin Ladin is, yes i think they have always known, with todays technology you know they do, BUT what good does it do me or my loved ones to fuss about somebody's political gain on this matter......my time is much better spent just loving those that i can while i still have the oportunity to do so..... your points are valid, and i think most of us will agree that they are.....and I thank you for your time and opinions.

Layedback bear...I'll never forget either.....it's not the memoriy of that day that's important..it's what we do with that memory today.....
my best to each and everyone of you!!!
Missplaced.....

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users