Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

League of Legends Shadowing Issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Peregrina

Peregrina

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:14 PM

It's a bit hard to explain but I've tried having it solved on the Offical forums and the guy from Riot who tried helping me couldn't quite figure it out either. That was awhile ago and it hasn't been a unplayable type of issue so I've ignored it. But now that some time has passed maybe it's just a common easy to fix issue now.

The problem is my shadows don't follow what they're shadowing and freeze every time I stop scrolling the camera. same goes for fog of war. I can be standing in fog of war and not have any vision unless I scroll the camera as if to "refresh" what I should be seeing. Now I can still see champions/minions/spells like I should, but the map looks as if I don't have vision.

You can watch a video I made on my Youtube channel to see what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProvokedofLoL?feature=mhum

The very first fight is a good example of the shadows and the second fight with teemo has a great example of the fog of war.

Any ideas?
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users