Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Translating Web Pages

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 floyd

floyd

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

Someone recommended a webpage http://www.plop.ru/ as a good place for some nice free utilities which it seems to be, but about half the page or more is in Russian. Does anybody know about this page? It also seems to me there is a menu selection for translating the text to English so it can be read? Am I dreaming or is that type of translation help in IE.
I am using XP Home SP-2 and IE6+
Floyd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

• Members
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 07 November 2005 - 10:38 PM

No offense to anyone, but Russian sites are among those I would never trust, especially for freeware. I don't know about IE translation, but try this:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 07 November 2005 - 10:49 PM

Google has a translater. Go to google.com and on the right corner it says language tools.
Hope this helps!

#4 floyd

floyd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:40 PM

Thanks all.
Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic